Shipping & Delivery Policy
The following Shipping & Delivery Policy is only valid for products purchased via www.intelepart.com (“the Website”).
This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us at email@example.com
- Free shipping for orders above R2500 applies to main centres within The Republic of South Africa Only.
- A R250 shipping fee will be added to your purchase below R2500.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Deliveries will be made within 24-48 hours upon acceptance of your order.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while APG endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- Your deliveries will be made through one of our designated courier companies or Company drivers.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if their delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the courier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel. The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier or driver to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier's waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any breakages, and/or damages and/or items missing. Both parties (the courier/driver and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
- Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
APG reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company's discretion.