APG is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to APG web site and governs data collection and usage at all APG sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services.
Please read APG Statement of Privacy.
The websites www.intelepart.com is general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
- As a commercial web site, APG collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by APG is used solely for the purpose online activity within the domain of www.intelepart.com. APG does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
- APG encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites you choose to link to from www.intelepart.com so that you can understand how those web sites collect, use and share your information.
- We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web sites outside of all APG web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
- APG and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process services requested.
- APG does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. APG will not contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- APG does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- APG may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on APG or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of APG, including its web site; or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.intelepart.com or the public.
- Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the Republic of South Africa or any other country in which APG or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Control your Personal Information
- APG offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may notify us of your preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
- You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from APG by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Security of your Personal Information
APG is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
Changes to this Statement
APG will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how APG will use your personal information, APG will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. APG encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how APG is protecting your information.